1. ANSA.it
  2. English
  3. General News
  4. No docs on Moby Prince disaster are classified - Draghi

No docs on Moby Prince disaster are classified - Draghi

Premier says disaster remains 'open wound'

(ANSA) - ROME, DEC 6 - Premier Mario Draghi on Monday told the parliamentary commission of inquiry into the Moby Prince disaster that the State had not classified any documents regarding the collision between a ferry and a oil tanker in the port of Livorno in April 1991 that cost the lives of 140 passengers.
    The premier also said that, according to the government, no limits had been imposed on access to the documentation held by the port authorities in relation to the case.
    Draghi said that it was a "painful case, an open wound for Italy" and that it is necessary to work to bring out the truth and establish where responsibility for the disaster lay. (ANSA).
   

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Copyright ANSA



Change cookie consent